It's finally here! This is the new Junior League of Tallahassee, A Thyme to Celebrate cookbook. While I wasn't a part of the committee that put together the cookbook last year, I certainly have felt a part of it from the beginning. This year I have joined the committee to help with the launch and sales effort. As such, I'll be cookin' up a storm and blogging (on momslikeme.com) about the delicious recipe concoctions from the cookbook. I hope you'll follow my cooking blog as well and if you haven't already, buy one of our A Thyme to Celebrate cookbooks. The proceeds go to help out underprivileged children. So let's get cookin'!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Let's get cookin'
It's finally here! This is the new Junior League of Tallahassee, A Thyme to Celebrate cookbook. While I wasn't a part of the committee that put together the cookbook last year, I certainly have felt a part of it from the beginning. This year I have joined the committee to help with the launch and sales effort. As such, I'll be cookin' up a storm and blogging (on momslikeme.com) about the delicious recipe concoctions from the cookbook. I hope you'll follow my cooking blog as well and if you haven't already, buy one of our A Thyme to Celebrate cookbooks. The proceeds go to help out underprivileged children. So let's get cookin'!
Labels:
food,
life,
volunteering
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.