Paige likes to smile...
Paige likes to sleep...
Paige likes Mr. Funny Face...
And making funny faces back at him...
Paige is a pretty girly girl (or gully gurl as Jack calls her)...
Paige likes her Tutu Bear...
And her Daddy...
Paige is, what I like to call, an "urban legend baby". You know, one of those babies that you never actually know (much less have), but hear about from all of your mommy friends. "My friend's, sister's, friend has this baby that slept through the night from the day they brought her home from the hospital". Well, not exactly that good, but from about 6 weeks. Technically, she did sleep about 4-5 hours sometimes since we brought her home, but for about two weeks now she's been sleeping from about 11 pm to 7 am regularly (and I mean every night). I think that's pretty amazing considering she is fully breastfed.
Now we just need to figure out how to get her to take it from a bottle.
Sure do love this sleeping little girl!
ReplyDeleteLove the Paige!
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet and gorgeous! I am so happy for you that she is such a great baby, Kent was the same way and we felt so lucky :)
ReplyDelete