Saturday, March 27, 2010

A kid in a candy store

Say goodbye to endless weeks of below freezing temps. Spring has arrived and Easter is on its way.

Here is a very cute idea for those Easter baskets that I {'er the Easter Bunny} will surely be recreating this year. The idea is courtesy of Peterbrooke Chocolatier.

We found many other delectable treats at Peterbrooke and Jack finally decided on this bunny shaped Rice Krispy Treat dipped in their heavenly chocolate.


Nancy and Logan joined us for a visit with {none other than} Peter Cottontail himself.

While Logan was more brave than her friend "Dack" and decided to hop {pun intended} on to the Easter Bunny's lap and show Jack how it was done, I'm not sure that she really enjoyed the experience. Still she didn't scream her head off, so that was pretty darn good if you ask me.

Jack finally warmed up enough to get close, but not enough to go it alone.

Heck, we might as well get one with the entire family. Can't believe we got a decent pic of all of us, for once! By the way, by the time we left the store...Jack was BFF with the EB, waving and telling him goodbye about 10 or so times.

We decided to get outside and soak up the gorgeous weather. I was like a "kid in a candy store" with my camera, eating up the cuteness of my two babes.










I think it was right about now that Ben was complaining about all of my photo taking and made a comment somewhere along the lines of, "Are you seriously taking a photo of Jack drinking water...do you want to get a picture of me scratching my a**?"
So I did...


We had a great Spring day and luckily no one grew any horns...

But we were all very tuckered out...

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! We just took a picnic there too, on our 6th anniversary. You guys have one coming up too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peterbrooke looks like it was so fun! Paige is too adorable and I love the outdoor time spent at Maclay- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...