She is pulling up everywhere and cruising around furniture. This photo was taken of her last weekend at my friend, Amanda's baby shower. It could have just been the lighting, but I was floored at how light her hair looked {it has been growing in like crazy lately}. We keep wondering if she will be blonde or brunette, curly or straight. She looks so tired because she napped for all of 5 minutes in the car.

She is vocal, she babbles dadada and mamama and sometimes bababa. When she isn't babbling, she's razzing like it is going out of style. She will likely want to kill me one day for showing people this video when she is old enough to know the difference. But I can't help showing it because the indication you get at first is not that she is razzing, but...well...just see for yourself...
Perhaps we should nickname her Tootie.
I leave you with one final video of her newest trick. I can't take credit, my parents taught her how to do this. She gets so proud of herself though, it's really freakin' cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.