Kudos to Tisha Keller for a well-written article and Saige Roberts {I'm assuming} for a beautiful layout!! You chose some great photos for the lead {if I do say so myself}. Oh yeah and Terri Smith for taking the photos. And to my parents for all of their crafty-ness and help putting the room together on a small budget. Okay, I'm starting to sound like an acceptance speech on the Golden Globes {which are coming up, you know}. Pretty cool though. The article can be found online here. Or you can run out and buy a copy {I'm just sayin'} if you don't happen to subscribe or be on the mailing list already. ;-)
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Look who's been published!
I hate to toot my own horn {who am I kidding, no I don't} but my nursery decorating dilemma story was turned into an article for the recent issue of Tallahassee Magazine.



Kudos to Tisha Keller for a well-written article and Saige Roberts {I'm assuming} for a beautiful layout!! You chose some great photos for the lead {if I do say so myself}. Oh yeah and Terri Smith for taking the photos. And to my parents for all of their crafty-ness and help putting the room together on a small budget. Okay, I'm starting to sound like an acceptance speech on the Golden Globes {which are coming up, you know}. Pretty cool though. The article can be found online here. Or you can run out and buy a copy {I'm just sayin'} if you don't happen to subscribe or be on the mailing list already. ;-)
Kudos to Tisha Keller for a well-written article and Saige Roberts {I'm assuming} for a beautiful layout!! You chose some great photos for the lead {if I do say so myself}. Oh yeah and Terri Smith for taking the photos. And to my parents for all of their crafty-ness and help putting the room together on a small budget. Okay, I'm starting to sound like an acceptance speech on the Golden Globes {which are coming up, you know}. Pretty cool though. The article can be found online here. Or you can run out and buy a copy {I'm just sayin'} if you don't happen to subscribe or be on the mailing list already. ;-)
Labels:
decorating,
life,
nursery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this!! Great job Shannon! The room is definitely deserving!!
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin cool. I hate that you didn't scan in the last page...and nice way to call out your former co-workers for not having the issue uploaded as of yet :).
ReplyDeleteI read it the other night. Cool! Look for two of my recipes in the next edition of Tallahassee Woman!
ReplyDelete