Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Makeover Story

Paige and I were playing baby dolls.



And I decided that Big Baby was in need of a makeover. {Here's the backstory on Big Baby: She was a doll of my Aunt Unell's - my mom had a matching one growing up but lost it or gave it away - and Unell gave her to me when I was born. When her daughter, Lauren was born I gave it to her. And when Paige was born, Lauren gave it to her.} Back to Big Baby....She was wearing an outdated frock from the early 90s that just wasn't working with her vintage style.


Paige thought maybe she just needed a new set of eyes.


I respectfully disagreed.


She definitely needed a new dress.


She looks happier, don't you think? And that color brings out her {old} eyes.


I think Paige got a little jealous.


'Cause she threw her on the floor and stole her chair.


The End.

3 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Still don't like what the woman did to her teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she was jealous that she was wearing LE's dress that she never wore! PS....I agree with Unell...Big Baby's new teeth are a bit scary. She needs to go see Dr. Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about the hooker red lipstick, too? Perhaps now I'll see if I can find her a good make-up artist and cosmetic dentist. Paige was probably jealous that she could never wear LE's dress because the arm holes were too small for her chunky little arms.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...